Style | Fila T-Shirt Dress


The heatwave is still on in London so the layers are staying off and my outfits have become even simpler. A relaxed, comfy fit is usually high on the priority list too so it's not much of surprise this oversized Fila T-Shirt Dress made it into my wardrobe recently. 


I've been collecting a lot of classic sports logo tees so this dress is the perfect alternative for when I don't want to wear jeans. Like most of my clothes this dress doesn't need much styling either so it's easy to throw on without much thought. Vans are still my go-to for footwear, so I couldn't help pair them with this dress, though I'm wearing my white pair here this time. 

Dress - Fila via Urban Outfitters | Shoes - Vans via Schuh | Bag - Fjallraven Kanken | Watch - Nixon


*sample - read my disclaimer here.

What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x