Style | Forever 21 Blazer & Missguided Playsuit



It's rare that I actually spend time exploring London, which is a shame as I don't live too far from the centre. Recently a really good friend of mine left London to return to her home in Australia. In her short 2 years staying in London she has seen far more than I have my twenty-something years of living here. There's so much to do and I want to make more time to see London. In that same vein, me and my other half did the tourist-y thing and visited The Shard, an 87-storey skyscraper in Southwark recently. The views are gorgeous and it was good to gaze at the sights I don't see enough of.

I didn't plan to make a blog post out of my visit, so this is an impromptu outfit post. I've been wearing this Forever 21 Boyfriend Blazer a lot recently as it's so comfy and the playsuit is a Missguided favourite I haven't worn since November. It's a little short on me, but I love the floral detail and white collar so I'm going to make a point of wearing it a lot more this summer.

Playsuit - Missguided | Blazer - Forever 21 | Shoes - Primark | Belt - New Look | Bag - Topshop | Watch - Olivia Burton

What have you been wearing?

Lesley x