Review | L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick



I've really been loving L'Oreal Paris Lipsticks lately, and in particular the Color Riche range. It's not perfect, but for me this is the most inclusive product range I've come across from L'Oreal Paris - I usually find their shades a bit too bright for my medium complexion.


I adore this Barely Golden shade from the Color Riche Collection Exclusive (£6.99), which was custom made to suit L'Oreal Paris spokesperson Eva Longoria. I wouldn't say I have the same skintone as Eva Longoria - we both have medium toned skin but she's a lot more golden and sun-kissed in colour. I'm feeling particularly 'pale' at the moment too where we're in the throes of winter. Somehow though this lipstick still works for me. It has a very subtle shimmer and tiny golden flecks which bring out the yellow undertones in my skin, making it appear less dull. I wouldn't say this shade is a nude tone for me but it perfectly complements soft, 'everyday' makeup looks or adds a nice pop of colour when I'm not wearing makeup.


I have a few Color Riche Lipsticks already, but I'd definitely buy a few more. I want to try the Color Riche L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks next.

Have you tried any L'Oreal Paris Lipsticks?

Lesley x