FOTN | Festive Makeup Look with Yves Rocher



A red lip is my go-to for my evening makeup looks this time of year, though I tend to wear either dark red or berry tones. This year botanical beauty brand Yves Rocher have opened me up to trying something new by sending me a few items to help me get ready this season including their Moisturizing Cream Lipstick in Orange Muscade (£15)*. The lipstick is a bright orange-red hue but it's so soft and flattering I've been reaching for this shade the most recently.


I generally like my lips to stand out from the rest of my makeup so I used only a little gold eye shadow from Bourjois Smoky Eye Trio in Brun Wood to add some glamour and slightly smoked Black Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon around the lash line. To finish my eyes I added Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara in Waterproof Black (£18.50)* which has the perfect wand for grabbing and coating each lash with mascara without overloading it with product. 

To finish off my preparations for a night out I used Yves Rocher Flower Party By Night Fragrance (£26)* - a 'spicy' version of their original floral perfume. It smells gorgeously sweet and distinctly of vanilla and almond.

Full face details: 

Face
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (NC42)
MAC Studio Fix Powder (C40)
Ben Nye Luxury Powder (Banana)

Eyes 
Bourjois Smoky Eye Trio (13 Brun Wood) 
Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon (No.1 Black)
Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara (Waterproof Black)* 

Brows
Sleek Makeup Brow Kit (Extra Dark)
Rimmel London Brow This Way (Dark Brown)

Cheeks 
Sleek Makeup Blush (934 Sahara)
Sleek Makeup Face Form (373 Light)

Lips 
Yves Rocher Moisturizing Cream Lipstick (43 Orange Muscade)* 

*sample. You can read my disclaimer here.


What makeup looks will you be creating this season? 


Lesley x