Olivia Burton Big Dial Black & Gold Watch



I've been lusting over this watch for some time so my boyfriend kindly bought it for me last week and I'm just in love with it.

Olivia Burton is a British brand (created by Lesa Bennett and Jemma Fennings) which provides a range of vintage inspired contemporary watches at affordable prices. The watch designs suit my understated style down to a tee. It was hard to settle on just one design, as the woodland and floral designs by the brand are simply gorgeous. In the end I thought the Big Dial Black and Gold Watch £72 (pictured) would suit most of my outfits.


I hadn't seen this watch in person, only online, before it was bought for me. It's quite delicate and dainty which is a real contrast from my usual Armani Exchange Black & Rose Gold Chronograph watch (seen in this post). The leather strap is quite slim, emphasising the over-sized dial. I love the simplicity of this watch.

Overall I'm so pleased with it and I'm sure it will see a lot of wear. This particular watch was purchased from ASOS but you can see the full range of designs on the Olivia Burton website.

Have you heard of Olivia Burton?


Lesley x