Style | ASOS AW17 Preview


In April global fashion retailer ASOS showcased their collection for the AW17 season in Fitzrovia, London and whilst I'm always excited for new clothes I've been sitting on this preview post for a few months. I definitely wasn't ready to let go of Summer before it had even really begun but somehow we're already in August. So with Autumn right around the corner, expect a season with ruffles, florals, tartan and 80s tailoring firmly on the fashion menu.

I didn't document everything here as the ASOS AW17 collection is so huge I focused on the pieces I've got my eye on or may be popular pieces for this season. The vintage washed denim mini skirt will be the first item I'll be picking up when it's available as it's one of those all-rounders that'll work with a lot of what I have already. The gold caged bag, studded boots and green wide leg trousers with taped detail are also earmarked for my wardrobe and I'm in love with the the neutral colour palette of the menswear pieces.

Womenswear

Menswear

Shoes & Accessories


As you'd expect, a few AW17 pieces have already started dropping on the ASOS website but most will be available from September to December.


Lesley x