Style | Topshop Fluted Blouse


Blouses are almost entirely absent from my wardrobe currently. I've been too accustomed to buying tees but I really love exaggerated and floaty sleeves so I couldn't resist this peachy number from Topshop. It's a beaut and I find it hard not to swish around (like an absolute idiot) in this.


It comes in a few other colours including black (which I usually gravitate towards) but I thought I'd try a different colour for once and I really love it. You may see me in more colour soon as a result...maybe. 

It's so easy to dress up or down, like most of what I buy, but I've mostly been wearing this top casually. I have a habit of finding something I like and buying it in every colour - hence the addition of another a-line denim skirt here but I've also been wearing this blouse tucked into shredded mom jeans.

Blouse - Topshop | Skirt & Ring - ASOS | Belt - H&M | Choker - Regal Rose | Watch - Shore Projects*


Photography - Mike Burchardt | @burchardtlens


*sample - read my disclaimer here.


What have you loved wearing lately? 

Lesley x