Hello 2017


Happy New Year! I know I'm a week late but I hope you've all had a great start to 2017! 2016 has been an interesting year to say the least. It was filled with highs and lows, so like many I'm definitely ready to start fresh this year.


It's not all doom and gloom though as I achieved a few personal goals in 2016 which have been on my to-do list for a while - I passed my driving test after putting off learning for many years, started blogging full-time and finally transitioned to natural. There's so much more on my list to be done but those small achievements have definitely made me more motivated to achieve bigger and better things in 2017.

The cliché goals are still on my list - like eat healthier, be more active etc - eating yourself into a food coma each Christmas makes those kind of goals inevitable. Some of my goals for 2017 are almost identical to my 2015 New Years' Resolution post here but I am more determined to actually make changes this year.

One thing I really want to change is my blog which took a backseat in the second half of 2016 for a number of reasons. I've taken a lot of time over deciding where to take this blog next, mostly as I feel like I've restricted myself a little in terms in content by sticking predominantly hair and beauty. I want people to know what they're getting with my blog content but at the same time I am about more than what I look like. I was thinking about a whole re-brand but instead I might just start small and expand the type of content I create. I'll still stick to mostly hair and beauty as I still like creating this type of content and that's what I know a lot of you are here for but what type of content do you like reading most? Do you like just reviews, tutorials and looks or would you like to see some personal or lifestyle content too?

As ever, let me know in the comments as I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Do you have any goals for 2017?

Lesley x