Style | Black and Blue


I've pretty much been wearing the same pieces on rotation recently. I always have a habit of wearing things to death despite having an overwhelming feeling that I need to 'mix it up'. I'm very rarely daring with my style and being immersed in the social media world makes me feel silly for dressing so ordinary or for liking such a random mix of things that at times my style comes across as confused.


This year I've been making peace with that feeling though, I'm accepting that it doesn't matter that I'm still wearing the same colours and shapes I did two years ago. Maybe it means I'm more settled on what my style is than I realised?

Currently I'm wearing a lot of black and blue (and grey but we'll save that for another post). It's not even intentional, they're just always the colours I buy and pick out to wear. Perhaps I'll gravitate towards a different colour palette at some point but for now it's what I'm most comfortable in.

Top, jacket & bag - ASOS | Trousers - eBay (unbranded) | Shoes - Converse Scarf - Pieces

What do you like wearing? 

Lesley x