Most used | Blushers & Bronzers



I can scarcely remember a time when I didn't apply blusher. My skin looks so flat and dull without it that I rely on this beauty product daily. I downsized my makeup collection massively this year in an attempt to generally declutter. The process involved a critical look at the items I reached for over and over. These blushers are my most used and loved.


Sleek Makeup Blush in Sahara (£4.99)
I love Sleek Makeup blushers as they're well-priced, pigmented and there's shades to suit a variety of skintones. I have a few shades of their blush but Sahara, a beautiful matte burnt-orange ideal for medium and darker skin, is my favourite. I only need to gently swirl my brush in this compact and sweep over the face for the perfect flush of colour. The compact is small so I often carry this around with me and a major plus is that I've dropped it more times than I can count without it shattering.


KIKO Shade Fusion Trio Blush in Abricot (£10.90)
KIKO also produces gorgeous high quality products at a low cost. This compact is slightly smaller and pricier than the Sleek Makeup blusher but it definitely makes up for it with the luxe-looking packaging. It has a magnetic closure too which is a great feature. I tend to wear the colours in this compact mixed together which creates a deep coral tone. The formula blends well and adds a subtle pop of colour. 


Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder in Blonde (£5.99)
I never expected to love this bronzer as I actually picked up the wrong shade by mistake. It's not pigmented enough for my skintone when swatched (bonus points if you can actually spot the swatches on my hand) which had me doubting whether I should include it in this post. I felt I had to, as it's the most used product out of the 3 featured here, I just have to swirl my brush around in this compact a lot to pick up the colour. I tend to stick to the darker side and once it's on my cheeks the result is so gorgeous. My skin looks sunkissed without being overly shimmery or muddy looking and I can layer it with a blush if I want colour. It is a great budget buy for anyone with fair to light skin and I'd definitely buy it again, though next time I'll pick up the shade that's more suited to my skintone.

Do you use blushers?

Lesley x