Style | ASOS Midi Column Dress in Stripe


I've always found navigating the British weather around fashion posts pretty tricky. Whilst I'm excited for Spring, yesterday proved that the British weather remains extremely changeable. Gloriously sunny one minute. Dull drizzly weather the next. This means there's no detail shots here, just a couple of outfit snaps before the rain poured. I'm still hopeful there'll be a few more sunny days to come though!


Despite the rain it's great to see the back of Winter, especially now there's a chance I can actually go out bare-legged. I've always found shorter dresses unflattering on me so I tend to prefer midi dresses now over any other length. I got this midi column dress from ASOS to round off my wardrobe for the Spring/Summer months and it's slotted in perfectly. I bought the tall version but it's also available in petite and regular which is definitely something I love about ASOS' own brand of clothing. This midi can be easily dressed up or down too. Here I wore this striped dress with a pair of heeled sandals (also from ASOS last year) but often I'll keep my look more relaxed and mix this dress with my other summer shoe staples from 2015.

Dress - ASOS | Shoes - ASOS (similar here) | Watch - Ben Sherman | Rings - Forever 21 & Rebecca Gladstone

*sample - read my disclaimer here.

What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x