Review | Elie Beaumont Oxford Large Watch



I don't wear many accessories but I'm never without a watch. A watch is an essential part of my outfit and my wrist simply feels naked without one. I've built up quite a collection of watches, though they all have one thing in common - they're incredibly simple. Even with the rise of 'smart watches' which can deliver texts and social media updates literally at an arm's length, is it weird that I just want a watch to tell me the time? It has to look beautiful too and for me nothing can compete with a classic minimal design.


Elie Beaumont is a relatively new watch brand. I was sent their Oxford Large Watch in Rose Gold with a Navy Nappa Leather Strap (£49)*. I've wanted a Rose Gold watch for the longest time, but the one on my wishlist was triple the price of this watch. Elie Beaumont watches come boxed with a cute tan leatherette pouch to protect them from dust and scratches. It was a lovely addition for a low priced item. The pictures speak for themselves but I am amazed at the quality of this watch considering the price.


Due to the simplistic design this watch isn't bulky or heavy to wear. The only negative I've found is that you may have to add an extra hole on the strap if you have tiny wrists (it fits my wrist at the tightest option).

Overall it's a beautiful watch and if I need another I know where I'll be heading first. You can get Elie Beaumont watches on their website.

*sample - read my disclaimer here.

Do you wear a watch? What styles do you like?

Lesley x