Style | All Gold Jewellery


I think there's so much beauty in simplicity. I'm always drawn towards minimalism and if anyone raided my jewellery stash they would find various dainty gold pieces. Currently I'm in love with gold bars as throwing one on can easily pull together any outfit regardless of the occasion.


My favourites to wear at the moment are these two necklaces from H&M and I love that they both can be layered with other pieces to create more dimension to an outfit. The first has a long chain and falls roughly at my waist and it goes perfectly with a couple of my midi dresses or cami and jeans combos. The other is much shorter, stopping at my collar bone, and works best with tunics and blouses (I'm wearing it in a post here). Both were a steal with the long gold bar costing £1.99 and the short one £2.99.

Necklaces - H&M | Watch - Olivia Burton

I've also been wearing this Olivia Burton watch a lot recently (seen here). This is my third watch from this brand and I'm totally hooked (the other two I own can be seen here and here). It's a relatively inexpensive brand but the products are really well made and look really beautiful in person. I would definitely buy another watch, though I don't think I could justify the need for another!

What have you been wearing recently?

Lesley x