Review | Motions Deep Conditioning Masque


I got the Motions For Natural Textures Deep Conditioning Masque (£6.95/236ml)* in December's Glowwbox last year. It took me a while to get around to trying this, mostly as I have so many deep conditioners amongst my stash which I absolutely love already. I really wasn't expecting much of this conditioner either so I was pleasantly surprised with how well this works on my hair.


The consistency is pretty runny which fooled me into thinking this wasn't going to do much for my hair. As a result I was pretty heavy-handed when I first applied this product and I really didn't need to be. I've found this conditioner to be very hydrating and subsequently, since that first application, I haven't needed to use a huge amount to reap the benefits. I've now almost completely run out of this conditioner but I'll definitely be snapping up another soon.

*sample - product provided courtesy of Glowwbox. See my disclaimer here.

Have you tried this conditioner or any Motions products?

Lesley x